French broker in the field of marine and transport insurance
A wholly-owned subsidiary of SIACI SAINT HONORE, CAP-MARINE has direct access to the main international insurance markets and has the necessary tools for placing and managing multi-market insurance policies.
Its primary vocation is to design tailor-made solutions and services for shipowners, charterers, operators specializing in maritime and offshore works, transport and logistics professionals or even the commodity trading sector and industrialists.
CAP-MARINE also supports you throughout the entire technical chain of maritime and transport risks for effective and appropriate protection.
- Car fleet
- Industrial risks
- Public liability
- Cyber risks
- Group Insurance
- B2B solutions
- Supply chain guarantee
- Tailor-made guarantee
- International programs
CERTIFICATIONS & CHIFFRES CLES
Turnover: 8.8 M€
Workforce: 45 employees
SIACI SAINT HONORE figures:
- Fourth broker in France in property, personal and business advice insurance
- Turnover: 306 million euros (2016)
- 14% increase (2015 vs 2016)
- Personal insurance branch: €202 million (21% increase)
- P&C branch: €104 million (2% increase)
- 2,200 employees in France and abroad
Rue Gustave Eiffel